Safety Jacket Majestic 75-1313 CL3 Hi Vis Yellow Bomber Jacket
Safety Jacket 75-1313 ANSI Class 3 High Visibility Yellow Waterproof Bomber Jacket with Black Bottom by Majestic Glove
Awesome high visibility yellow waterproof bomber jacket. Whether you are working outside in the elements or inside a warehouse, you'll stay warm with this great high visibility bomber jacket. Stay warm, dry and be seen with this great high visibility bomber jacket! This is a great for construction jobsites and roadway work.
Our Majestic Glove ANSI Class 3 high visibility bomber jacket the perfect economical jacket! This high visibility yellow jacket is waterproof and made with polyester fibers and a polyurethane coating. This bomber jacket is perfect for keeping you safe, seen and dry. It also has black around the bottom of the jacket as well as around the wrist areas. These are the areas that get the most soiled. It also has nice front pockets to put your hands in to keep them warm. This high visibility bomber jacket meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 standard.
Safety Jacket Features:
- Polyurethane is a very versatile polymer. It is soft yet very abrasion and puncture resistant.
- Polyester fibers and fabrics extremely strong and durable, resistant to many chemicals, stretch and wrinkle resistant, mildew and abrasion resistant. Polyester is very commonly used in making outdoor and weather resistant clothing.
- Elastic ribbed waist, wrist and collar make this jacket more comfortable and help keep out the cold.
- Fixed quilted liner keeps the jacket warm.
- Fully taped seams to ensure waterproofing.
- Attached hood that can easily be concealed.
- Outside slash pockets and a cell phone pocket.
- Black in all the areas that get the most soiled (Front bottom and lower sleeve)
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 107- 2010 Class 3 standard.
- Construction equipment operators
- Construction jobsites
- Equipment operators
- Tow truck drivers
- Warehouse equipment operators
- Tractor trailer drivers
- Industrial workplace
- Heavy equipment operators
- Roadside workers