Majestic 37-1550 Cut Resistant Dyneema Black Latex Palm Gloves Cut-Less Diamond (DOZEN)
Majestic 37-1550 Cut Resistant Dyneema Black Latex Palm Gloves Cut-Less Diamond (DZ)
Gray shell made with Dyneema® Diamond Technology continuous fiber with the added benefit of a latex palm coating. Black latex.
Gloves only work if people wear them. These gloves are strong and tough, yet comfortable, cool and lightweight. You will love to wear these! Cut resistant gloves provide protection against sharp objects such as blades, metals and glass. Protect your hands and be safe on the jobsite.
- Majestic gloves made with Diamond Dyneema® offers the leading
combination of cut protection, comfort and durability.
- At pound-for-pound fifteen times stronger than steel, Dyneema® is the
worlds strongest fiber.
- High performance 3G12 made with Diamond Dyneema®
- Latex palm coating
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit
- Pre-curved finger design to minimize hand fatigue.
- EN388: 4542 - Cut Level 5
- ANSI (U.S.) and EN (European) cut resistant tests are not the same and the resulting Cut Level ratings can be easily misunderstood. For both tests a higher rating means a higher cut resistance number (1 thru 5) but it's very important to compare gloves using the same standard. An EN Cut Level 3 rating could be an ANSI Cut Level 2. Most U.S. companies currently use the EN standard as does Majestic in this Product Guide.
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
- Material handling
- Industrial workplace
- Equipment operators