Majestic 35-5305 X-15 HPPE Fiber Gray Shell with Gray PU Palm Coating Cut Resistant Gloves (DOZEN)
Majestic 35-5305 X-15 HPPE Fiber Gray Shell with Gray PU Palm Coating Cut Resistant Gloves by Majestic Glove (DOZEN)
Seamless knit liner made with KorPlex cut resistant technology, gray shell with polyurethane palm coating. Impact resistant TPR back of hand and finger protection.
- High Performance Polyethylene
- Seamless knit
- Polyurethane palm coating
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back for impact protection
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit
- Pre-curved to minimize hand fatigue
- EN Cut Level 3
- ANSI (U.S.) and EN (European) cut resistant tests are not the same and the resulting Cut Level ratings can be easily misunderstood. For both tests a higher rating means a higher cut resistance number (1 thru 5) but it's very important to compare gloves using the same standard. An EN Cut Level 3 rating could be an ANSI Cut Level 2. Most U.S. companies currently use the EN standard as does Majestic in this Product Guide.
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
- Material handling
- Industrial workplace
- Equipment operators