Majestic 34-1550 Cut Resistant Gloves Dyneema Latex Palm Cut 5 (DOZEN)
Cut Resistant Gloves Cut Level 5 34-1550 CUT-LESS Dyneema Knit, Rubber Palm Coated by Majestic Glove
Gloves only work if people wear them. These gloves are strong and tough, yet comfortable, cool and lightweight. You will love to wear them! Dyneema gloves naturally mold to your hand making them very comfortable and help reduce injuries. Dyneema is pound for pound, 15 times stronger than steel. Even though these gloves are resistant to many chemicals and ultraviolet light, you can still easily wash them. They are more durable than polyester and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers. Dyneema gloves are generally coated to allow for better grip and abrasion resistance.
- Gray knit shell
- Black rubber latex palm coating
- Dyneema Continuous Fiber (Filament Yarn)
- Cut Resistance Equivalent to Kevlar with Ten Times Greater Abrasion Resistance
- Dyneema is Chemically Inert
- Cut Level 5
- ANSI (U.S.) and EN (European) cut resistant tests are not the same and the resulting Cut Level ratings can be easily misunderstood. For both tests a higher rating means a higher cut resistance number (1 thru 5) but it's very important to compare gloves using the same standard. An EN Cut Level 3 rating could be an ANSI Cut Level 2. Most U.S. companies currently use the EN standard as does Majestic in this Product Guide.
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
- Material handling
- Industrial workplace
- Equipment operators
Sizes: S-XXL. Sold per DOZEN Pair Per Size.