Majestic 37-1300-P Cut Resistant Gloves Dyneema Diamond 18-gauge Polyurethane Palm (Pair)
Cut Resistant Gloves Majestic 37-1300-P Dyneema Diamond 18-gauge Polyurethane Palm (Pair)
Ultra lightweight 18 gauge grey shell made with Dyneema® Diamond Technology. Gray polyurethane palm coating.
Gloves only work if people wear them. These gloves are strong and tough, yet comfortable, cool and lightweight. You will love to wear them! Dyneema gloves naturally mold to your hand making them very comfortable and help reduce injuries. Dyneema is pound for pound, 15 times stronger than steel. Even though these gloves are resistant to many chemicals and ultraviolet light, you can still easily wash them. They are more durable than polyester and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers. Dyneema gloves are generally coated to allow for better grip and abrasion resistance.
- Majestic gloves made with Diamond Dyneema® offers the leading
combination of cut protection, comfort and durability.
- At pound-for-pound fifteen times stronger than steel, Dyneema® is the
worlds strongest fiber.
- High performance 3G12 made with Diamond Dyneema®
- Gray polyurethane palm coating for industrial applications
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit
- Pre-curved finger design to minimize hand fatigue.
- EN Cut Level 4/ANSI 3
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
- Material handling
- Industrial workplace
- Equipment operators
Sizes: S-XXL. Sold per Pair Per Size. Also available by the dozen #37-1300
Product Specification Sheet